Modernizing lotteries in a digital world
- User-friendly portable design
- Thermal printer for 58mm & 80mm paper size
- Long-lasting internal battery
- Safe storage and transmission
- Real-time timer
- Solid state memories
- Multiple communication gateways
- Modular design
- Programmable keyboard
- High-speed printer
- Standard ports
- Peripheral expansion capacity
- Multiple communication gateways
- Easy to integrate
- Compatible with different technologies
- Software for different platforms
- Sport betting
- Vivo (Live)
PAM PLAY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Single wallet
- Deposit and withdrawal modules
- Bonus log
- Credit cards
- Bank transfers
- Deposits and withdrawals in POS
- Paypal, Pay-U, Neteller
- ERP for the lottery industry
- Integrates online and land-base automated and manual games
- Single, integrated checking account
- API for the banking system, revenues, controlling organisms and accounting systems
- Commercial Management System
- Analyzes large volumes of gaming data
- Automates repetitive monitoring and control tasks
- Enables proactive decision-making
- A one-stop view into the business at a glance
- Design and implementation
- We adapt technology to every situation
- We develop solutions to integrate communications
- Communications network administration
- Multi-platform operation
- Equipment inventory
- Network monitoring
- Billing control
- Ticket management
- 24x7x365 surveillance
- Lets you view and manage multimedia contents at POS
- Designed and optimized for lottery games and applications, integrated with the Betting Automation System
- Flexible, expandable architecture
- Optimizes network usage
- Centralized content management
- A website that lets you manage and view the results of games in the region
- Immediate content updates
- Data reporting to points of sale
- Customized information
- Online gaming platform
- Optimized design for any device
- Also available: application for mobile devices
- Relationship marketing (Loyalty) software
- Highly flexible, customized system
- Concepts for point accumulation and benefit redemption
- Marketing database strategy
- Integrated gaming platform
- Administers, controls and supports the gaming operations
- High availability: 24x7x365 transactions
- Modular, scalable design
- Comprehensive game customization
- Connectivity with third-party systems
INTEGRAL IT SOLUTIONS
Tecno Acción is a service provider that acts as a technology partner of its clients.
Our biggest strength is our analytical skills to understand the situations and problems that need solving.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
TERMINALS IN OPERATION
SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO - NEUQUEN - LA PAMPA - SANTA CRUZ - LA RIOJA - CATAMARCA - TIERRA DEL FUEGO
We provide a comprehensive hardware, software and communications solution to automate lottery game processing. We cover everything from the betting and prize allocation data collection to the lottery administrative management.
CORRIENTES - RIO NEGRO – JUJUY
We provide a comprehensive hardware, software and communications solution to automate lottery game processing, and we provide comprehensive services that include operational management, help desk and integration with the areas within each organization.
We are the exclusive license operators for all types of lottery games in the province. With our comprehensive hardware, software and communications solution we reach more than 900 points of sale across the province.
ARGENTINE RACETRACK OF PALERMO (HAP)
We implemented a single horseracing data collection solution, integrated with the company's bookmarker system.
We helped to expand this market by developing a comprehensive, flexible interface that is compatible with any betting terminal.
The lottery market in Minas Gerais required a low-cost portable mobile solution for medium- and low-sized points of sale. We developed a tailored solution and integrated it with the installed betting platform.
There was a need to increase the number of POS at a low cost, so we provided 400 mobile terminals to Intralot's existing betting platform in the country.
We developed the lottery games that are played in the Peruvian market and integrated every transaction with Intralot's systems to offer a unique experience for bettors and the licensee.
The National Charity Lottery (LNB) required a solution to improve the process used for returning betting tickets in its offices across the country. With this aim we developed a low-cost solution that streamlines this process using smart technology while integrating all this information with the other ticket return systems used by the organization.
We developed a betting collection and processing system for the licensee's terminals and core system. This solution is designed for all the games operating in the country, new games and an interface to integrate into the betting data collection and payment of prizes with other platforms.